Monday, May 10, 2010

The Giada Drinking Game


I don't know about you, but I love watching The Foodnetwork. I like watching the different shows and trying out new recipes. My favorite show is Giada De Laurentiis's Giada at Home. Ever seen it? My DVR records all the episodes and since we only have one TV, my husband gets the pleasure of watching it with me.

There are a few predictable things about Giada so, after watching many, many episodes, my husband and I have come up with a new drinking game based on her habits and mannerisms.

Here are the rules...
1. Take a shot whenever she uses lemons or olive oil. (She uses both of these a lot.)
2. Take a shot whenever she smells something and goes "Ahhhh." (Watch it and you'll see what I'm talking about.)
3. Take two sips of beer (or drink of choice) whenever her husband or baby is shown.
4. Take two sips whenever she says anything with a heavy Italian accent.
5. Take two sips when she gets overly excited about cooking or taste of her food
6. Take two sips when she says "It's going to be really good" or "This is going to be really good."

I guarantee by the end of one episode you will be feeling pretty good. Try it out and let me know how it goes. But remember, drink responsibly!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of the food network this way, but maybe my food would taste better if I cooked playing the Giada game.: )

    ReplyDelete